Friday, April 17, 2009

Inside Out

Today was Opposite Day at school for my kids. They were supposed to dress any way that was opposite: black/white, upside down/right side up, backwards/forwards, inside out/right side in, old/young, plain/fancy - I'm sure you get the idea.

My older child (Miss Smarty Pants) said to me: "Well, if its opposite day and we normally wear clothes, why don't I just go to school WITHOUT clothes on then?" Well, darlin', it doesn't really work that way. . .

So, they both decided to wear their clothes inside out; pants inside out so the pocket flaps are showing (its gonna make it a little more difficult to go to the washroom, but they don't know that yet), and shirts with seams and tags showing. I must say that I laughed out loud when I looked at my two girls with their clothes on this morning. It actually looked like they dressed themselves today. I can't imagine what people will think as they drive by the school today not knowing about this special day - all the kids wearing an arrangement of chaos.

Should be lots of laughs at the school today! *LOL* Fun times for all!



At least they will be able to wear their clothes again before getting washed. . .

No comments: